2021 University of Auckland Alumni Leadership Scholarship
Application criteria and conditions
Applicants must agree to the following criteria and conditions should they be selected as a University of Auckland Leadership Scholarship recipient to participate in the Leadership Mindset Programme.
- Applicants must have a University of Auckland degree qualification.
- Applicants should be reasonably established in their careers and be engaged in a middle to senior management role where they have scope to work collaboratively and engage with some of the core issues facing their organisation, industry or community.
- In applying for the scholarship, applicants must have sought the explicit approval and support of their manager/organisation to participate in the six-day programme.
- The successful candidate must be able to attend all three of the two-day workshops that comprise the Leadership Mindset Programme. Workshops dates are: 19–20 August, 23–24 September and 28–29 October 2021.
- The scholarship is offered for the August–October 2021 intake only. Applicants acknowledge that they cannot transfer to another programme.
- The scholarship covers the programme fees only and does not cover associated costs including, but not limited to, travel and accommodation.
- Late entries will not be accepted and no responsibility will be accepted for misdirected, late, or incomplete data in the application form.
- Application is limited to one per person and is to be submitted via the online application form.
- The successful candidate agrees to participate in any publicity arranged by Executive Education or the Alumni Relations office.
- Applications close at midnight on Wednesday 30 June 2021.
- The selected applicant will be notified by email or phone in mid-late July 2021.
- In the event the selected applicant is unable to participate in the Leadership Mindset Programme, a suitable replacement will be selected.