The Leadership Mindset Programme
Building leadership capabilities for mid-career managers.
About the programme
The Leadership Mindset Programme builds new learning and capabilities to help you step up in your organisation.
The programme is comprised of three two-day, non-residential workshops across a three month period. This format enables participants to:
- Develop new leadership thinking from experienced facilitators, programme peers and guest speakers in interactive sessions
- Practise and embed new learning in their own organisations throughout the programme
- Challenge or recognise common assumptions about leadership and management
- Sustain new leadership practices beyond the duration of the programme
Am I eligible?
This programme is ideally suited to:
- Mid-career managers and professionals
- Those who are leading teams, projects or whose role requires them to lead across departments or networks
- Those ready for a step-change in their career pathway
Identifying the work of leadership
21- 22 October
Doing the work of leadership
Sustaining the work of leadership
Individual and Organisational Benefits
Organisations will have managers and team leaders who:
- Engage proactively with the organisation’s strategic objectives
- Engage with issues for which there are no easy answers
- Adapt to different challenges with agile thinking
“This programme is probably one of the most practical learning experiences I’ve had in my career. We were guided through different leadership constructs, which challenge traditional views. I was surprised how much I could take immediately into my challenging real world and start applying even before the end of the programme – that’s the true test of its value.”
Keith Linforth | General Manager Customer Operations | Vocus Communications
“The Leadership Mindset programme has enabled my doctors to move beyond their well-honed ‘medical expert’ mindset. They are more creative and explore new ways of working – leading us to better meet the needs of those we serve.”
Willem Landman | Clinical Director | Emergency Department Waitemata DHB
University of Auckland Alumni Leadership Scholarship
University of Auckland alumni are invited to apply for the 2020 University of Auckland Alumni Leadership Scholarship, to receive a fully-funded place on the Leadership Mindset Programme. Applications close Friday 31 July. Find out more.
To talk to us about The Leadership Mindset Programme, please contact:
Ph: (09) 923 1859