Learning retention can be a challenge. People forget 50-80% of what they have learned after one day according to Will Thalheimer’s 2010 review of Hermann Ebbinghaus’ groundbreaking research on forgetting (Thalheimer, W., 2010, April).
Executive Education aims to make your learning stick with our blended learning activities.
What is blended learning? Blended learning is a combination of face-to-face delivery and online course activities delivered over our e-learning platform to maximise impact of your development and gain real traction back in your workplace.
Recently, our Executive Education team surveyed 40 participants about their blended learning experience. All of our surveyed participants agreed that the blended learning activities create meaningful engagement between facilitator and participants beyond the face-to-face interactions.
More and more organisations are moving to blended learning due to greater time pressures and the increased mobility of the workforce. Blended learning also allows you easy access to the course content and offers greater flexibility to learn at your own pace.
Thalheimer, W. (2010, April). How Much Do People Forget? Retrieved March 6, 2019, from
Features of blended learning include:
- Face-to-face delivery – Interactive workshops and in-depth discussions with senior business school faculty, facilitators and industry speakers
- E-learning – Elements of the course content are delivered through our e-learning platform to allow you to learn at your own pace
- Action learning – Live case studies, simulations and projects based on real work challenges
- Peer interaction – Participants teach and learn from each other as they explore the course content and key frameworks. They have opportunities to reconnect between the face-to-face modules to share experiences
- Self-assessments – Practical exercises increase the rate of transfer from knowledge acquisition to skill application
Explore our blended learning programmes below:
- Negotiation Skills: Influencing to Convincing
- Business Writing Skills
- Creating and Leading Highly Effective Teams
- Emotional Intelligence – Engaged Leadership
- Innovative Thinking for Continuous Improvement
- Leading through Influence
- Managing and Motivating People
- Corporate Valuation – Measuring Business Worth
- Financial Modelling – a practical approach
- Leadership that Motivates High Performance
- Agile Fundamentals
- LEAN Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Strategic CIO Programme
- Strategic CFO Programme
- Leading People and Culture for Business Impact Programme
- Strategic Supply Chain Management Programme
In-house/Customised programmes can be designed using a blended learning approach.